❦ₒ••▫꒷ₒ︶❦∙·▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫꧁ ❦❧•~ ஷி ~•❧❦꧂▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫·∙❦︶ₒ꒷▫••ₒ❦


🌕

“Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight! For I ne’er saw true beauty till this night.”
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

“Tis better to have loved and lost, Than never to have loved at all.”

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

“Love seeketh not itself to please, Nor for itself hath any care; But for another gives its ease, And builds a Heaven in Hell’s despair.”

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵



னசு ஒரு மாதிரி இருக்கு. 

ஒரு மாதிரின்னா?

அத ஒனக்கு எப்டி புரிய வெக்கறதுனு தெரியல. 
நான் சொன்னாலும் ஒன்னால புரிஞ்சுக்க முடியாது. 

சொல்லாம புரியாதுன்றது ஓகே. 
சொன்னாலும் புரியாதுன்னா. இதென்ன ஓலாருக்குது. 


அது அப்டி தாண்டா. லேடிஸோட பீரியட்ஸ், 
டெலிவரி பெய்ன்லாம் எவ்ளோ சொன்னாலும் 
உங்களால அத உணர முடியாதுல்ல. அந்த மாதிரின்னு வச்சுக்கோயேன். 


அதெல்லாம் அவ்வையார்காலம். இப்ப ஹவ்வாகாலத்துல 
அதுக்குன்னு டிவைஸ் வந்துருச்சு. 
கரண்ட் ஷாக்க வச்சு அந்த பெய்னையும் உணர முடியும். 


அப்ப ஒனக்கு ஷாக் ட் ரீட்மெண்ட் குடுத்துடலாம்ங்குற?


Zekker. 

எவ்ளோ வலின்னாலும் ஓகேவா?

Zekker Zekker. 

இத உன்னோட consentடா எடுத்துக்கவா?

Yes. 

ஓகே. Get ready to experience it. 


Every atom of your flesh is 
as dear to me as my own: 
in pain and sickness 
it would still be dear.


Having said that 





















Thanks :) 


And talking of the moon, did you see the moon today?

yes.



"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

:)


"Shin demo ii wa"

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

No one could have responded more beautifully than this. 

இப்ப தெரியுதா ஏன் உன் பின்னாலயே சுத்தி வரேன்னு.


😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘


O, my love is like a red, red rose, 

That’s newly sprung in June.”


I have waited for this opportunity for centuries, 

to repeat to you once again 

my vow of eternal fidelity and everlasting love.


I would love to say that you make me weak 

in the knees but to be quite upfront 

and completely truthful 

you make my body forget 

it has knees at all


You might not have been my first love, 

but you were the love that made 

all the other loves irrelevant


︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

“She was more than human to me. She was a Fairy, a Sylph, I don’t know what she was - anything that no one ever saw, and everything that everybody ever wanted. I was swallowed up in an abyss of love in an instant. There was no pausing on the brink; no looking down, or looking back; I was gone, headlong, before I had sense to say a word to her.”

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵


dei.

mmm.

what are we?



33% each.

அப்போ மீதி 1?

நீ .5 நான் .5


“I can’t sleep, I can’t eat,

I can’t do anything but think about you.

At night I dream of you,

all day I wait to see you,

and when I see you my heart turns over

and I think I will faint with desire.”


"I would recognise you in total darkness,

were you mute and I deaf.

I would recognise you in another lifetime entirely,

in different bodies, different times.

And I would love you in all of this,

until the very last star in… the sky burnt out into oblivion.”



Im not like other girls. I bloom in darkness. 

And for you to bloom, I will turn into darkness.

I want to share the moon with you.

Naalaiku share pannu. Neranja full moon day.

Moonlit Groove, Amsterdam,

meet me after 11.

😍😍😍😍

REALLY????

😊😊😊

🖤❤️

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

“It has made me better loving you … it has made me wiser, and easier, and brighter. I used to want a great many things before, and to be angry that I did not have them. Theoretically, I was satisfied. I flattered myself that I had limited my wants. But I was subject to irritation; I used to have morbid sterile hateful fits of hunger, of desire. Now I really am satisfied, because I can’t think of anything better.”

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

“Now, I’m not going to deny that I was aware of your beauty. But the point is, this has nothing to do with your beauty. As I got to know you, I began to realise that beauty was the least of your qualities. I became fascinated by your goodness. I was drawn in by it. I didn’t understand what was happening to me. And it was only when I began to feel actual, physical pain every time you left the room that it finally dawned on me: I was in love, for the first time in my life. I knew it was hopeless, but that didn’t matter to me. And it’s not that I want to have you. All I want is to deserve you. Tell me what to do. Show me how to behave. I’ll do anything you say.”

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵


dei, you are very lovely and friendly.

Yes, I am. I'm so friendly that you'll

end up thinking I have feelings for you

DEIIII 👊👊👊👊

😝😝😝

kidding.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵ 

“People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.” 
୨♡୧

“It is better to love wisely, no doubt: but to love foolishly is better than not to be able to love at all.” 
୨♡୧ 
“You and I, it’s as though we have been taught to kiss in heaven and sent down to earth together, to see if we know what we were taught.”

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵ 


so, what's our plan?

Lets take pics that we can never post.

and what’s your plan?


You.



No, What are you gonna do?

You.


அய்யஹோ அய்யஹோ இதெல்லாம் நெஜமாவே happeningகா



Memories to make...

Different places...different routes...

Everything I've never done...

I want with you....without a doubt...


“Love starts as a feeling, 

but to continue is a choice. 

And I find myself choosing you, 

more and more every day.” 


“Whatever our souls are made of, 
yours and mine 
are the same.”


செம்புலப் பெயல் நீர் போல...

❤️🧡🤎


I WANNA HUGGGGG YOU. NOWWWWW.




You are the best thing that happened to me in the last 30 days


daysசா????? 

அப்போ 31 days முன்னாடி சம்போகமாதான் இருந்துருக்க ஏண்டா. 



அய்யோ சந்த்ரா அது டைப்போம்மா 

இயர்ஸுனு சொல்றதுக்கு டேசுன்னு சொல்லிட்டேன்.






















#GoalUnlocked


True. ஒரு மாசம் இருக்குமா நாம பேச ஆரமிச்சு? 

Feels like a lifetime. 

எவ்ளோ எவ்ளோ எவ்ளோ. 

பேசிப்பேசி தீர்த்தபின்னும் ஏதோ ஒன்னு கொறையுதேவுக்கு 

அர்த்தம் இப்பதான் விளங்குது. 


︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

“It is not time or opportunity that is to determine intimacy; - it is disposition alone. Seven years would be insufficient to make some people acquainted with each other, and seven days are more than enough for others.”

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵


என்னால இப்பவும் நம்ப முடியல ஒன்ன மீட் பண்ண போறேன்னு.

இரு இது கனவான்னு உள்தொடைல ஒரு தடவ கிள்ளிப் பாத்துக்கரேன்.


எதே?


உன் தொடை இல்லம்மா, உள்தொடை. Mine.


கண்ண சரிபாரு. அப்பறம் நாளைக்கு நான்னு நெனச்சு 

வேற ஒருத்தன கட்டிப்புடிச்சிற போற

ஒன்னத்தவிர வேற யாரும் என்னத்தொட்டா பொசுங்கிடுவாங்க.


She's hotனு சொல்லிக்கேள்விப்பட்டிருக்கேன். அதுக்குன்னு இவ்ளோவா?

Yeah! I'm sizzling hot


ஆனா இவ்ளோ பில்டப் குடுக்கறோம். கடைசில இப்பிடி எதாச்சும் ஆகாம இருக்கணும்.



😀😝 அப்பிடிலாம் ஆகாது. 

என்னப்பாத்ததும் செலையாகி நின்னுடுவ நீ. 


செலயாயிடுவேனா?

அப்ப உயிர் வரணும்னா?


உளிய புடிச்சு திருக வேண்டிதான்


அய்யிய்யோ

அப்போ நா எதுக்கும் சேஃப்டிக்கு வீட்லயே கழட்டி வச்சுட்டு வரேன்.

நமக்கிருக்கதே ஒன்னே ஒன்னு கண்ணே Gunனு


டேய் 😂😂



Before we wind up for the night, I have a question to ask you.


Yeah, go ahead. 


Say, you are writing a book where the main character 

is about to die and only has few moments with his lover. 

what would be the last line?


Hmm... interesting question. 


I would say, 


"Let's make sure we meet in the next life amor"

:)


கரெக்ட் ஆன்சரா?


hahaha, புடிச்ச ஆன்சர். 


ஏன் திடீர்னு கேக்கற?


இல்ல, இத மீட் பண்றவங்க கிட்ட கேப்பேன். 


ஓ... மத்தவங்கள்லாம் என்ன சொல்லிருக்காங்க? 


See i didn't lie, Id love you till the day i died..

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

You'll never be mine... But I'll always be yours....

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

"I wish you were a book.I would have stayed reading the first pages,

never turning to the last."

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

At the end he gave her a dozen of rose with 11 real roses and

1 fake rose and said I will love you till the last rose dies.

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

U think this is the end my love? Nah !!

The fate will make us meet again

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

Today two people will die but only one will get rest .

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

I'll find you again, I promise

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

And after I die, I am gonna look for you in

another universe and

when I meet you I will fall in love with you again

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

'Till our next eclipse my moon"

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

'The sun is rising, farewell my moon"

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

"It's ok, my love...we had our forever for this life

we'll make sure the next one is longer"

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

"If you miss me, look up in the sky,

if you wanna touch me touch your heart

that is the place where I live and

if you wanna love me love yourself"

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

"it's the day my book is completed and

your new chapter begins"

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

When we said each other "forever",

i knew one of us have to die and

I'm glad it's me dying.

Because a world without you where

i can't even live for even a second.

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

"I spent my all life looking to the stars,

and tried to find the brightest one,

but she was next to me all that time."

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

“It’s ok Love, you will see me in the stars”

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

You found me while I was lost.

Wait for me my love for now it’s my turn to find you.

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

Can we restart our love

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

Promise me that you will live a life for both of us

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

In the end the moon could only see the star from far…

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

"This is not the end. I will always be with you,

whether as a raindrop

or a sunbeam or in the form of these beautiful clouds."

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

Maybe in the next life


அடிப்பாவி... இத்தன பேர பாத்துருக்கியா கஜகோல் மன்னியா நீ.

மன்னி இல்ல மோஹினி 😈


சரி, இத்தன பேர கேட்டுருக்கியே. 

அதே கேள்விய உங்கிட்ட கேக்குறேன். 

you are writing a book where the main character 

is about to die and only has few moments with her lover. 

what would be the last line?

நீ என்ன சொல்லுவ?

Go get me a doctor.


🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂😂😂


அவள் சொன்னது ஒரு சாதாரண ஜோக்தான். ஆனால் என்ன காரணமோ, அவனையே அறியாமல் மிகப் பிரகாசமாய்ச் சிரித்தான். 

⋅.˳˳.⋅ॱ˙˙ॱ⋅.˳˳.⋅ॱ˙˙ॱᐧ.˳˳.⋅

“Soul meets soul on lovers’ lips.”

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

“I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”

٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ˳ நாளை முற்றும்ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـﮩ٨ـ____________


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

சுன்னத் கல்யாணம்

꒷ₒ︶❦∙·▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫꧁ ❦❧•~ ஷி ~•❧❦꧂▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫·∙❦︶ₒ꒷

꧁❦ₒ••▫꒷ₒ︶❦∙·▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫꧁❦❧•~ ஷி ~•❧❦꧂▫ₒₒ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ₒₒ▫·∙❦︶ₒ꒷▫••ₒ❦꧂